Sunday 9 September 2012

Simple Fried Chicken

Wow it has been a week since I have cooked and publish any post for my blog, I have been so busy with work. I come back very late every day, now that my seminar is over I'm back in action in my kitchen. For a start I have done something simple which is fried chicken, my mom used to fry chicken this way to match with her rasam or sambar or even sothy. Love the combination and the taste, OMG I'm missing my mom and her cooking so much. 

Now let us look at the recipe.

Ingredients:

3 Chicken whole leg (cut into small pieces)
2 tbsp meat curry powder
1 tsp salt
Oil to fry


Marinate chicken pieces with curry powder and salt


Fry marinated chicken in oil until golden brown and fully cooked


Juicy and succulent chicken ready to be served


Do try and let me know how it turned out.

4 comments:

  1. delicious dear ...Join me in Fast Food - Pasta event and Know your Sweetness - Honey event in my blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx dear...definitely will join dear....thanx for inviting...

      Delete
  2. So delicious.. love fried chicken with some chilled drink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea if chicken I don't look for anything else just chicken is enough...

      Delete

Thank you so much fellow friends for commenting, your comments will help me to improve my blog and share more special recipes that I have tried with you. Do drop by often, yummy recipes waiting!

Arthy Suman