Friday 17 August 2012

Calamansi Juice

Nice cold drink on a sunny day would be what I crave for, I had Calamansi lime in my fridge and it has been so long I didn't make this drink. It's extremely simple to make and real thirst quencher let's check out how I made this.


Ingredients:

15 calamansi lime
1/2 cup of sugar
1/4 cup of hot water
A pinch of salt
Ice cold water
Ice cube (optional, I didn't add)

In a jug dissolve sugar and salt with hot water, cut and squeeze calamansi lime into the sugar syrup and stir well. Now pour in the ice cold water and ready to be served.

Real thirst quencher......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much fellow friends for commenting, your comments will help me to improve my blog and share more special recipes that I have tried with you. Do drop by often, yummy recipes waiting!

Arthy Suman